Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

Registration for the 2010 Boston Marathon opens tomorrow! It feels like it has been a long time coming, I guess in a way it has since I qualified for it pre baby. I feel like I have a long way to go before I am in marathon form again even though I have been running since 3 weeks postpartum and I ran through most of my pregnancy. It just feels a little harder than it used to. I am hoping that it gets easier the more my body gets back to "normal".
I thought I would use this blog to keep track of my training and all other things running. I did not want to bore people that are not interested in running with running talk on my family blog. So with that being said. let the fun begin!
Before Portland marathon- October 5, 2008

Sept 7- 7 miles 8:30 pace
Sept 8- 3.5 miles 8:20 pace and some crosstraining on the elliptical so that I could read the People magazine that I was lucky enough to get from the rack. Priorities, I know!

1 comment:

  1. remember how you told me you were NOT going to run the full st. george? be careful and be nice to your body-- you JUST had a baby!!

    ReplyDelete